Regulations and Compliance
See how Managed Detection & Response can help you with compliance — regardless of your industry
NYDFS Security Regulation FAQ
A CONVERSATION WITH RON PELLETIER, FOUNDER and CHIEF CUSTOMER OFFICER, PONDURANCE, AND RICHARD BORDEN, COUNSEL, WILLKIE FARR & GALLAGHER LLP
- The cyber regulation standards and if there are any commonalities
- What you need to do to meet SEC requirements
- The difference between privacy regulations and information security regulations
- What are the Department of Labor (DOL) guidelines, and how does it apply to cybersecurity
- How a cybersecurity provider can help you meet new security regulations
Reducing the Costs To Comply With CMMC
Successfully Navigating Through CMMC: What You Need to Know
Keep Up With the Latest Blogs on Compliance and Regulations
Achieving CMMC 2.0 Compliance
Are you processing controlled unclassified information for Department of Defense clients and required to meet Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement requirements? Pondurance is here to help you achieve CMMC 2.0 compliance and better understand the gaps in your processes, capabilities, and practices.
Are You Looking for Specfic HIPAA Regulations?
As part of Pondurance’s cyber risk and regulatory compliance assessment services, we offer a focused review of your IT systems environment to identify areas of risk and maturity as they relate to Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) compliance. READ HERE
As part of Pondurance’s cyber risk assessment services, we offer a focused review of your IT systems environment to identify baseline risk and maturity as they relate to the security practices recommended by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) with its cybersecurity framework (CSF).