Pondurance is pleased to announce the addition of six new members to their rapidly growing Information Security Team.
The latest hiring surge by Pondurance comes after a year of strong growth to its Indianapolis, IN client base, as well as demand for its security services on a national scale. “We’re on a fast track for growth here in 2015, and I don’t see us slowing down anytime soon.” said Ron Pelletier, a founding partner at Pondurance.
“It’s a privilege to work with such incredible talent here at Pondurance. However, our clients become the true benefactors of a growing Pondurance workforce,” said Pelletier, adding “Although we have rapidly increased our service capability, we pride ourselves on continuing to offer the best and brightest information security talent the area has to offer. Our customers know this, and that’s why they continue to engage with us.”
Recently joining Pondurance are:
- Julie Stis (Director Business Development). Julie joins Pondurance as the Director of Business Development, with over 18 years of experience leading multiple companies to rapid and continuous growth. Julie has extensive experience in the areas of customer engagement, sales training and a working knowledge of HIPAA compliance with companies such as Sanofi, AstraZeneca and Kindred Healthcare.
- Toya Key (Project-Based Consultant). Toya comes with 20 years of Risk Management experience including financial, operational and IT risk management in both private and public accounting organization. She most recently served as Information Security Officer for Indiana University Health, and was responsible for leading the security, testing, compliance and Identity and Access Management teams. Toya has also worked for large organizations including Lincoln Financial Group, Liberty Mutual and Conseco, Inc. in various risk management roles.
- McCall Paxton (Security Team Lead). The latest addition to the Enterprise Security Team is McCall “Pax” Paxton who will serve as the new Enterprise Security Testing Lead. Pax served for over 14 years in the US Army as an infantryman and years ago transitioned into the Cyber Security arena. Pax has helped build a Security Operations Center, Threat Intelligence Program and numerous other security offerings.
- Kevin Purvis (Senior Compliance Consultant). Kevin’s experience includes the role of VP of Information Systems/CIO at Community Howard Regional Health. He held the positions of software engineer, network administrator, systems administrator, and CISO. His undergraduate degree is a BA in Computer Science from Purdue and he holds a Masters in Business Administration from Indiana Wesleyan.
- Andrew Miller (Compliance Consultant). Andy joins the team as a Compliance Consultant. Andy has an AA in liberal arts and BA in Social Sciences from Thomas Edison State College. He maintains an IT A+ certification, and he is also a Microsoft 2007 Certified Master.
- Tanner Stis (Compliance Consultant). Tanner comes to Pondurance from the School of Informatics at IU, as a recent graduate. Tanner’s interest include compliance and is an active member of Social Informatics.
“Identifying and keeping talent is something we focus a lot of energy on,” Pelletier added. “Culture, opportunities for professional development, and a creative, collaborative environment are three things we maintain to meet the needs of our workforce. We know our success is directly tied to the talented consultants who serve our clients everyday, so we challenge ourselves to identify new ways to make them feel valued at Pondurance.”