Pondurance Incident Response (IR) for Manufacturing
- Monitor your infrastructure 24/7 to quickly identify suspicious activity across cloud, network, logs, and endpoints.
- Actively block known malicious actors and domains.
- Improve password and credential management strategies.
- Regularly conduct active directory and security group audits.
- Tighten coordination with endpoint detection and response monitoring vendors for increased awareness.
- Enable multi-factor authentication on all remote access and for privileged access to make it more difficult for cybercriminals to access accounts.
- Disable interactive login for service accounts like remote desktop protocol.
The Benefits of Pondurance Incident Response
- We work closely with business and security executives to proactively reduce risk and provide timely response to urgent issues.
- Brokers and major carriers recognize us as a go-to provider for incident response and digital forensics engagements.
- We specialize in building pre-incident broker and carrier relationships to facilitate rapid on-target response and reduce the cost of incidents.
- We partner with leading law firms that specialize in cybersecurity and privacy matters.
Our mission is to ensure that every organization is able to detect and respond to cyber threats, regardless of size, industry, or current in-house capabilities. We combine our advanced platform with decades of human intelligence to speed detection and response and quickly contain cybersecurity threats to ultimately decrease risk to your mission. Learn more about Pondurance Incident Response.