Pondurance and Barnes Dennig Conversations – How Managed Detection and Response Supports Compliance
Managed Detection and Response (MDR) is a tech-enabled service that allows organizations to enhance the threat detection capabilities in their network by benefitting from both excellent tools and expert security analysts. In this conversation, our experts discuss the benefits of using MDR as part of a compliance and security program.
Topic areas explored in this conversation include:
- What makes Pondurance’s MDR service, Threat Hunting and Response (TH+R) different?
- What are the components of a well-designed, wholistic MDR service?
- How do MDR services map to security frameworks such as the PCI DSS, NIST CSF and SOC 2 requirements?
- How can MDR services enable your compliance and security teams to be more effective with their time and resources?
- How can MDR help your team go beyond simply being “compliant” and move towards being “secure”?
- How organizations in different industries view security and compliance functions, and how MDR ties into those views and expectations.